An important part of a dancers training
is neat and tidy grooming. We therefore encourage all pupils to wear the
correct uniform and to have their hair tied back neatly for all classes.
Uniform including shoes are available
to purchase from the school. Please do not purchase your uniform elsewhere
as it may not be suitable.
items form the correct UTD uniform...
- Purple UTD leotard
- Purple UTD skirt
- Purple UTD headband
- Pink ballet ankle socks (pink
tights optional in Winter)
- Pink suede sole ballet shoes
- with elastic, ribbons may be worn from Level 3 upwards. Please ask
us where to sew elastic/ribbons on
- Black tap shoes with elastic (not laces or ribbons),
low heels (not cuban)
- Pale blue cross-over cardigan
- Long hair tied up neatly
note the following...
- No jewellery or watches to be
worn please (ear studs may be worn for classes but not for examinations)
- Bottled water can be brought
to classes longer than 3/4 hour (or if required)
- Please name all items of uniform